Terms And Condition
RULES & REGULATIONS
Colored dresses of International standards with player Name, State and lucky Number will be provided to all the match players
. Bcci, Icc level Coaches
. Photography and Videography of every player
. Best pitches and International grounds
. Meet-up with Ipl and Team India Players
.Food and Refreshments
. Max 5 and min 3 matches per player at State level in International grounds..
- IPCL will not be responsible for any injuries suffered during the practice and no compensation should be claimed from Academy, coaches, management or any of their staff.
- First-aid Kit will be provided during the practice session at all centres.
- Training will be provided throughout the year.
- Picking and dropping of the trainees will be the responsibility of the parents. Please ensure to pick your child as soon as the session is over.
- IPCL shall not be responsible for any loss or mishap while coming to or going from the Academy, whether before or after the Academy timing. The accountability for the same lies with the trainee or the person escorting him/her.
- The registration fees and coaching fees mentioned are applicable for one centre only. The fees is not transferable.
- The trainee would be registered as per their selected centre only.
- Coaching fees is paid in advance and to be paid before 10th of every month else a late fee of Rs.50/- per day would be applicable.
- Fees to be paid for complete one year unless he / she is enrolled for a shorter training programme.
- Request for fees waiver will not be entertained.
- In case where the trainee is absent for more than 3 months in a year, he will have to register and pay the registration fees again.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded(part or full) on any account. You are requested to deposit fee after due consideration.
- Parents are not allowed to stay during the coaching period. They can meet the coaches before or after the training session.
- Please be aware that there is no insurance coverage provided by IPCLeague
- IPCLeague or any of its coaches / organizers / management / volunteers or venue partner including any other support staff shall not be responsible for any injury / mishap or any untoward incident during the course of coaching/playing any matches at its centre or outside in any manner. It shall be the endeavor of IPCL to provide immediate first-aid / medical aid as available in case of any such eventuality.